Our Residential Landlord service includes:
- Visiting you at your property if needed, and providing a rental valuation and advice which you may require about letting your property.
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations. ie: Gas Certificate, Energy Performance Certificate, PAT Testing.
- Local advertising of your property to let.
- Locating suitable tenants.
- Accompanying tenants to view the property.
- Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks.
- Preparing a tenancy agreement and arranging signature by tenant.
- Collecting deposit and first months rent.
- Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.
- Supervising the transfer of utilities into the tenant’s name.
- Rent collection, paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement.
- Paying regular outgoings for you, if required form rental payments.
- Inspecting the property periodically, and reporting any problems to you.
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in the case of larger works
Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
- Checking tenants out as required, re-letting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return for your property.
Energy Performance Certificate arranged at approximately £80.00.
Gas Safety arranged at approximately £80.00.